Consent to personal data processing
This Consent on the processing of personal data is designed in accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation.
By acceding to this Consent and by leaving his/her data on the website www.pokkels.ru (hereinafter – Website) by filling in the online application (registration) fields the User agrees to the processing of personal data and their transfer to the operator of personal data processing – OOO Pockels (Location address: Russian Federation, 143903, Moscow region, Balashikha, Dobroselskaya str., 19, room 4) (hereinafter – Operator), which owns the Website, on the following conditions.
- confirms that all the data he has provided belong to him/her personally,
- confirms and acknowledges that he/she has carefully read the Consent and the terms of processing of his/her personal data indicated in the fields of the on-line application (registration), the text of the Consent and the terms of processing of personal data is clear to him/her;
- expresses Consent to the processing of personal data without reservations or limitations (hereinafter referred to as «Consent»). The moment of accepting Consent is when you mark the appropriate box on the Form and click the submit button;
- confirms that by giving Consent he/she is acting freely, of his/her own free will and in his/her own interest.
This Consent is given for the processing of personal data both without and with the use of automation tools.
Consent is given to the processing of the following personal data of the User specified by the User in the forms or in the files attached to the forms:
- Surname, first name, patronymic;
- Position, organization;
- Phone number;
- Email address;
- Other personal data specified by the User in the forms or files attached to the forms.
The purpose of processing personal data is to store and use it, including:
- Answers to User requests;
- Ensuring the User’s work with the Operator’s Website;
- Sending analytical (advertising) materials to Users and informing Users about upcoming events organized by the Operator, as well as registering Users to participate in such events;
- Concluding a contract with the User
By accepting the terms of this Consent, the User expresses his/her interest and gives his/her full consent that the processing of its personal data includes the following actions: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (providing access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
The User’s consent to the processing of personal data is specific, informed and conscientious.
This User Consent is deemed to be made in written form.
Consent is valid indefinitely from the moment of providing data and can be withdrawn by the User by submitting a written application to the Operator indicating the data specified in Article 14 of Federal Law 152-FZ «On Personal Data» at the address: Russian Federation, 143903, Moscow region, Balashikha, Dobroselskaya str., 19, room 4 addressed to the General Director Mikhail Olegovich Olegin.
In case of revocation of the User’s Consent to the processing of personal data the operator has the right to continue the processing of personal data without the consent of the User if there are the grounds specified in paragraphs 2-11 of Part 1 of Article 6, Part 2 of Article 10 and Part 2 of Article 11 of the Federal Law No. 152-FZ «On Personal Data».
During the processing of personal data the Operator is entitled to: collect, record, systematize, accumulate, store, clarify (update, change), extract, use, transfer (distribute, provide, access), depersonalize, block, delete, destruct of personal data of the User.
Transfer of personal data of the User to third parties is not carried out, except for persons who carry out processing of personal data by order of the Operator and on its behalf, as well as cases established by law. In case of participation of Users in the events organized by the Operator, the Operator has the right to disclose the relevant personal data of Users to the persons involved in the organization of such event.
The Operator has the right to make changes to this Consent at any time. The date of the last update is indicated when changes are made to the current version. The new version of the Consent enters into force from the moment of its posting, unless otherwise provided by the new version of the Consent.